Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Crown Vintage shoes @ DSW.com


If you're looking for Crown Vintage shoes & can't find them anywhere else, try DSW.com.


They've only got one style on their web site now (pictured above), but that's better than the whole-lot-of-nothing I was finding a few months ago.


I've used the web site & it was great - really easy & fast.





I know they aren't identical - but I found these shoes on lorisshoes.com & they are very similar.

There are some styles that are identical - Jeffrey Campbell's may be made of nicer materials - but http://davidzinc.stores.yahoo.net/jcmaude-blk.html has Jeffrey Campbell Maudes in black - they look just like my Crown Vintage pair - even the lining is the same lavendar color.

The Maudes are pictured below (in the previous post).





No comments: